PRIVATE SECTOR RECYCLERS, BRANDS, AND RETAILERS
- Member-only access to a supplier database of charities, municipalities, brands and retailers.
- Increased visibility from suppliers of PCTW.
- Be a part of CTR's goal of establishing a national PSA to "WEAR. DONATE. RECYCLE." thus ensuring the flow of recycled materials to all stakeholders.
Brands & Retailers
- Exclusive access to 'best in class' EOL resources and the most comprehensive database of solution providers regardless of your EOL program's directive.
- Tie into most generic EOL message with national PSA appeal: Wear. Donate. Recycle.
Suggested Contribution / Donation Levels*
|Annual Revenue||Suggested Donation|
|Under 1 million||$500|
|500 million - 1 billion||$10,000|
|Over 1 billion||Contact CTR|
*All membership applications will be reviewed prior to acceptance; should any company be denied membership, 100% of the application contribution will be refunded.
Application instructions: Please provide all of the information requested in the application below. After completing this form, you will be taken to the CTR payment page at PayPal (it is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this service.) Incomplete applications will not be processed. Your payment must be included with this application in order for it to be processed. CTR is a tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID# 52-1778642). A portion of your donation may be tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes; consult with your tax advisor. Suggested donation amounts are annual and are voluntary donations from contributing private sector companies.
* Private sector companies or subsidiary companies which are related to a charitable organization that do NOT meet the CTR criteria for charitable organization membership may also be prohibited from joining CTR. See the Charities application page for more information.
You may also download a printable application form.
Step 1: Application // Step 2: Payment